Enhancing Workforce Effectiveness
New Avenues offers a variety of organizational development and compliance training programs for employee groups including managers, supervisors, or a department of employees. These programs are:
- Customized to meet your specific organizational focus
- Interactive and engaging
- Accompanied by visual Powerpoints and handouts; delivered through webinar formats for distance learning or to accommodate multi-site workforces.
Here are just a few of the programs that can be designed for your personnel:
- Civility and Respect in the Workplace
- Appreciating Generational Differences
- Understanding Personality Differences
- Harassment and Diversity Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Violence Awareness
- Managing Difficult Patients, Patrons, or Customers
Enhance the performance of key teams through team-building programs. These programs typically utilize a multi-session approach to build focus, open communication, and understanding of personality differences and strengths. The facilitator may use the Myers-Briggs or DiSC personality inventories as part of the service package.
Critical Incident Response
We provide on-site group and individual intervention services when employees are exposed to a traumatic event such as a sudden loss of a colleague, acts of violence, robbery, or an on-site accident.
New Avenues Organizational Support Services for Mergers, Acquisitions, Location Closings
New Avenues has expertise and experience in working with companies going through a major change. Professional services can be offered on-site to support the changes and adjustments inherent in a significant organizational event. Employees are more effective, focused, resilient, and indicate gratefulness for the support during times of major change. Organizational development and consultation services can include:
- Management training to give administrators and managers the tools to handle the employee issues created by change.
- On-site employee support services can be offered one-on-one and in group sessions;
- Collaboration with outplacement specialists;
- On-site trainings for the employees who remain, but have their work environment altered due to a restructuring.
Living Well Initiatives
Every company is combating the trends associated with spiraling health care premiums. New Avenues offers a variety of programs to support workplace health and wellness initiatives.
- Online Health Risk Assessments (HRA) to provide each user his or her health scores, highlight risk areas, and recommend lifestyle changes. HRA health score results are categorized in areas of cancer resistance, heart health, safety, stress level, fitness, nutrition, smoking, and weight. Scores can be aggregated for employer review of the status of the entire workforce population.
- Health and wellness information available online 24 hours a day.
- Employee newsletter material.
- Personal wellness coaching.
- Stress management programs.
- Smoking cessation programs.
Let us help you design a plan to address new ways to encourage healthy lifestyle choices. Not only do we offer stress management and Work-Life balance programs, but New Avenues collaborates with a number of consultants and partners in order to bring you innovative perspectives to promote employee health.