Since its beginning, New Avenues has been guided by one very simple principle: customer service. We believe that our clients are entitled to the best service possible. Our ability to satisfy this goal depends largely on New Avenues greatest asset—its people.
Our staff takes pride in the New Avenues organization and derives satisfaction in work well done. Our employees are friendly, cooperative, compassionate, competent and responsible people with a mutual commitment to excellence. This contributes to the unique culture at New Avenues that puts the needs of our members first. Indeed, our employees work here because they share wholeheartedly in our mission and are committed in the goals and success of New Avenues.
We Live our Values
We are committed to:
- Upholding the integrity and trust upon which we were founded;
- Training and supporting our valued team of employees;
- Respecting the professionalism of providers;
- Maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of all members whom we serve;
- A belief in the strength of the individual and the family; viewing each individual as having capacity for resolving issues within one’s work, family, and social context;
- Offering the public a broad range of choice, expertise, and trust of the professionals credentialed and approved to participate in the Network;
- Delivering service and high degree of satisfaction at all levels of interaction through compassionate, personalized, and respectful business relations;
- Responsible, timely, reasonable, and honest handling of claims, authorizations, and fees;
- Ethical clinical case management under the direction of a psychiatrist; with input and review by a formal committee of professionals from the region; maintaining the highest professional standards of our profession.
- Establishing relationships, partnerships, and collegiality with whomever we work such that the goals of our many stakeholders are accomplished through association with us.
Chairman: Dot Feldman, LCSW, MBA, Founder, New Avenues, Inc.
President: Michael Carr, MBA
Secretary: Kay Grask, LCSW, Founder
Treasurer: Anthony Berardi, Ph.D., HSPP, Founder, Private Practice
Chief Executive Officer: Mary Kowalski, MS, LCSW
Medical Director: Kearn Hinchman, DO
Chief Financial Officer: Patricia L. Teverbaugh
Credentialing and Quality Improvement Committee
Kearn Hinchman, DO, Medical Director, Chairman, Private Practice
Jonathon Graber, NP, Veterans Administration Clinic
Catherine Maxwell, PhD. HSPP, Private Practice, Riverwalk Associates
Geoffrey Samora, LCSW, F. Geoffrey Samora & Associates
James, Schalliol, MD, Private Practice
Hugh Van Auken, PhD., HSPP, Private Practice
Andrea Karweck, Psy.D, HSPP, Memorial Children's Hospital Pediatric Multi-Speciality
Mary Kowalski, MS, LCSW, Chief Executive Officer
Robin Staples, Administrative Coordinator of Care Management Services and Provider Relations
Patricia L. Teverbaugh, Chief Financial Officer