We hear so much today about the need for balance in our lives yet most of us are at a loss as to how to achieve it. How can we manage the multiple and ever-changing priorities in our lives, meet family, work, social and community obligations, control stress and live in balance?
- Check out this section for information on personal growth, setting goals and coping with change.
- Are you surrounded by clutter? Read about how to de-clutter your life and your mind as well as how to get organized.
- Feeling angry, overly anxious or depressed? Take a confidential self-assessment.
- Have you ever wondered about your Emotional IQ? You can take a self-assessment for that, too.
- Want to build your understanding of common stressors that can affect your personal and family quality of life? Your relationships?
- There is very supportive help when coping with grief and loss under many circumstances– even the loss of your loved pet.
- Are you or a loved one struggling with a substance abuse issue? If so, you can access the link to Medline for detailed information on addictions and recovery; there is also a link to SAMHSA for a location listing of treatment facilities.