With today’s tough economic conditions, many employee families are experiencing serious financial problems that lead to major stress. New Avenues has contracted with GreenPath Financial Wellness, a not-for-profit, accredited consumer credit counseling agency to provide financial counseling for members through the EAP. Since 1961, GreenPath Financial Wellness has been helping consumers ease financial pressures through healthy money management.
Certified by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
GreenPath provides education and practical ways to manage your lifestyle and your money
- Consumer Credit Counseling
- Debt Analysis
- Debt Reduction Planning
- Budgeting & Money Management
- Education about Credit Cards
- Housing Counseling Services
- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Confidentiality Guaranteed
Call New Avenues EAP for your referral to GreenPath Financial Wellness Online Resources 24/7.
Login to find more financial guidance available to our EAP Members!
Highlights include 100’s of articles to give you guidance on decisions and planning:
- Balancing the Budget
- Your Credit Report
- Your Credit Score
- Financial Planning Took Kit to Get Debt Free
- Money Saving Tips
- Splurging on a Budget
- Repaying Student Loans
- Must Do List for People on a Debt Management Plan
- Should I rent or buy?
- Should I refinance my home?
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
- How much should I save each month?
- How long will my retirement last?
- Legal Forms
- Family Financial Statement
- Identity Theft Worksheet
- Dispute Credit Charges
- Demand Credit Agency Cease Contact