Help Dealing with daily decisions and challenges
- Do you need a will?
- Are you thinking of buying a truck but wonder how much you can afford?
- Has someone in the family been a victim of a scam or had their identity stolen?
- “Should I be renting or affording a mortgage?”
This module is rich with information and resources to help you and everyone in your immediate family deal with daily decisions and challenges.
- Simple legal templates that can be downloaded.
- Dozens of financial calculators are available to help you make purchasing decisions. You can answer your questions like “How much car can I afford?
- “Know Before You Buy” advisories on consumer goods such as cell phones, electronics, cars, health and medical products
- Consumer Saving Center with coupons, discounts, & tips for saving time, energy and money;
- Check out the home improvement guidelines;
- Get solid information on buying and selling a house as well as what is involved in moving.
- Personal, work, and travel safety;
- What to do if you have been the victim of fraud or identify theft.
- And get suggestions and options for travel and leisure time.
Check it out – you will be amazed!