Counseling and Coaching
New Avenues Employee Assistance and Work-Life Programs maximize workforce productivity, well-being, and performance.
- Employer specifies how many visits for short term, solution-oriented face-to-face service.
- On-line/Telephonic Counseling
- Large Provider network of EAP counselors close to all work and home sites.
- Short-term, solution-focused counseling for employees and family members. Services to assist employees and their family members with stress, life event changes, parenting issues, marital or divorce adjustment issues, grief and loss, substance abuse problems, work-life balance.
- Coaching to be a more effective Supervisor, Manager, or employee.
- Financial counseling for those employees troubled by money stressors.
- Employee Orientation and Supervisory Training.
- Management Referral
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- On-site Consultation and Mediation
- On-line Work-Life Resource Program
This is what consumers of New Avenues EAP have said on follow-up satisfaction surveys:
- “Thank you for your support and sensitive professionalism. Counseling has been most helpful.”
- “Thank you for your insight to our relationship. Your recommendations were well received and beneficial to our marriage.”
- “I appreciate all the new tools our counselor has given us.”
- “I have worked in several places with EAP’s, but this is the best and most friendly.”
- “I had a positive experience with New Avenues. Thank you for your assistance in an emotional time of need.”
- “I cannot say enough good things about New Avenues! We are continuing counseling. Thank you!”
- “Thank you so much for helping me find a counselor that fit my needs. It has helped a lot.”
- “Our New Avenues clinician is wonderful. He has been a real blessing in our life. He made us feel so very safe and comfortable. I have been pleased with this service.”
- “Thank you so much. Death is not easy to accept, but it helps to talk to someone who can help you through it. Thank you again.”
- “It is a great benefit to be able to use New Avenues! I really liked the counselor I was referred to. I was very comfortable with her and she gave me several positive suggestions. I would definitely see her again, if necessary.”