Becoming a Provider
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- An active unrestricted license, (minimum masters level), to practice independently (without supervision) in the state you practice in;
- Professional liability insurance, minimum amounts of $1 million/$3 million.
- Must be able to send and receive confidential HIPAA compliant faxes.
How to Apply:
The initial step in joining the network(s) requires that you complete and fax to New Avenues the Provider Inquiry Response Part I form together with a copy of your current resume. Please fax to 1-574-271-5980.
- Provider Inquiry Tool Part I 02-26-2014.pdf
- Current copy of your resume.
The Credentialing Process
Upon receipt of the Part I form, New Avenues will analyze the network(s) needs in a geographic region and examine any specialty areas needed at the time of application. After review of your Part I application, and in partnership with the Counsel for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), New Avenues will download a copy of your CAQH online application and proceed with credentialing. Credentialing takes approximately 60 days. New Avenues adheres to the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards for credentialing and re-credentialing providers.
- Please take a moment to make sure that your CAQH application is current, and New Avenues is authorized to have access to download your application.
Help is just a phone call away!
For questions pertaining to provider credentialing, contracting, or updating your practice information.
866-925-5730 Option 5
For members, providers or hospitals regarding EAP and MBHN authorizations.
866-925-5730 Option 2
Claims and Billing:
For Benefits, Eligibility and Claim Questions.
866-925-5730 Option 3
866-925-5730 Options 6
EAP Corporate Account Services:
866-925-5730 Options 4